Code of Ethics
The Food Facilities Design and Management Profession requires men and women of undoubted integrity, experience, business responsibility and judgment. As consultants, our honesty of purpose and loyalty to our clients must be above question. As professional advisors to our clients and as one whose acts affect the public health and safety, our advice must be unprejudiced. All co-workers at Perspectives/The Consulting Group, Inc. pledge to:
- Provide our clients with the best possible service.
- Act in a professional manner to inspire the confidence, respect and trust of our clients and the public.
- Strive to make clear to the public that the primary considerations in selection of a consultant should be the
ability and competence to provide the required services.
- Undertake only that work which we are competent to perform by reason of training, education, experience or association with other professionals.
- Safeguard confidential information and data whether supplied by a client or prepared by us.
- Recognize that at times we will forego personal gain to uphold honor and serve the general good of the public.
- Accept payment only from our clients. Payment shall be based upon the work and not be refundable or deductible from equipment, material or supply purchases.
- Advise our clients of any fees or royalties that will be or have been accepted by us for which a copyright or patent shield may be used by our clients.
- Advise our clients of any financial or other interest that we may have in a supplier or manufacturer whose product is specified for the project under development.
- Issue no publicity with regard to our clients' confidential information related to the project without full approval from the client.
- Refrain from making deceptive or false statements about our own professional qualifications, experience or performance in brochures, correspondence, listings, advertisements or other communications.
- Protect the good name of our clients.